Spend ten minutes playing with your hair - whenever you have hair. Explore the sensation.
- hair follicles are highly innervated, which means they're super sensitive to touch
- much of our bodies are covered in hair giving us plenty of surface area to cover
- tickle and stroke the peach fuzz hair that is on your face, arms, legs, belly
- pull and tug on the hair on your head (if you have enough.) Lift the the skin off the scalp and shift it around, which creates an intensely relaxing sensation if done correctly. The more hair you grasp, the better this may feel.
- float your fingers through any of the coarser hair you have (face, armpits, thighs, chest, belly, pubic region) maybe it would feel good to pull on it, lift the skin up with in, flick your finger tips over it.
- do what pleases you for a full ten minutes
Feel free to DM me with your experiences or any questions you have. Enjoy!